Thursday, August 1, 2013

#31WriteNow Blog Challenge - I'm In!!

One of my favorite haunts around the webs for pop culture with a dash of ratchet is Awesomely Luvvie's blog. This week she threw down the challenge to write something everyday for August. Since this is my birthday month (not milestone yet but getting too close for comfort) I feeling the need to push for some of my long term goals. Being a writer is up in the top 10 of the list.

So here goes, post number one of this months challenge. And of this blog, Crafty Ramble. The plan is this will be the landing spot for my writing scribbles and ponderings.  Some craft/creative related, some fiction writing and some pop culture randomness.

Buckle up and put your seats in the upright position, we're taking off!

No comments:

Post a Comment